Monday, November 18, 2013

Literacy Blog #10:




The reason for President Obama creating Obamacare was to in the end make sure that the people did not have lose coverage between them and their healthcare providers. I think the reason for people not trusting the government is because we don't exactly know what goes on in the government as much as us Americans citizens should. They tend to keep things private from citizens and out of the public eye, and some of us see that as being real shady.

Insurers not paying for healthcare, will probably get the same care backed up by any other person. As said in the article they are suppose to inform their customers about their options and helping them to enroll them. Health care is not only provided by insurance companies but also the American Health Insurance Plan.

I'm pretty sure that buying Health care directly and buying insured health care Health care is the actual supplying of medical treatment to patients--tests, diagnoses, prescriptions, nursing care, and so forth. Health insurance is a means of paying for it over time, we pay into a fund even while we are well so that when we get sick there is money to pay for our care. I think that if the government calls for taxes and pays for everyone wouldn't have the same freedom, because they wouldn't be making their own decisions, the government would be. Obama said, "Remember, before the Affordable Care Act, these bad-apple insurers had free rein every single year to limit the care that you received, or used minor pre-existing conditions to jack up your premiums, or bill you into bankruptcy."

I do not believe that the president should be untruthful to the public. It is our right and freedom to be aware what our country is up to, especially if it concerns our health. I may not know a lot about politics, and I don't find this subject the most interesting, but I do thing we should be able to know what America is doing.


2 comments:

  1. I like how you gave a brief description about your topic at the beginning. You should probably read your blog over again before publishing. At one point you put, "... and buying health care Health Care is." You should take out the extra Health care .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree that the government should not hide things from us.You did a great job spacing out the information.And i agree with Mexico06 i think you may have typed health care twice or you might have forgot to add a period.Overall great post.


    ƃuɐʍ‾ɟloƃ

    ReplyDelete